Dolphin design on suitcase! Dolphin is the common name of aquatic mammals within the Cetacea. The term dolphin usually refers to the extant families Delphinidae (the oceanic dolphins), Platanistidae (the Indian river dolphins), (the New World river dolphins), (the brackish dolphins), and the extinct Chinese river dolphin. There are 40 extant species named as dolphins. The other way to look at it might be Miami time and party time! Have a safe trip!
- 22'' x 9'' x 14'', 7.8 lbs
- 8 wheels for effortless travel
- 360° swivel
- Soft grip adjustable handle
- TSA approved lock system
- Lock instructions provided
- 2 internal mesh pockets
- Double zip opening
- Internal straps
- Perfect hand/carry on suitcase
- 8-wheel system with 360° mobility
- TSA approved lock
- Easily identified at airport
Surface wipe only. Clean gently by hand with mild soapy damp cloth.